Dear colleagues! Неrе is the information you are to give us in order to get the Letter of invitation*
Deadline for submission is August 15, 2019.
from our University:
(1) A photo copy of your passport (the page with your photograph, the time and place when and where
your passport was issued, as well as term of its validity). The photo should be well distinguishable.
(2) The name of the University or company you study at or work for
(3) University or company address (country, zip or postal code, city, street and number, work telephone
number and fax). If you neither work nor study please provide your home address and home telephone
(4) Your position (undergraduate, graduate, professor etc).
(5) Please specify country, district, city of your birth.
(6) Please indicate (Embassy or Consulate) where are going to apply for your visa.
(7) Specify how many days you plan to stay in Moscow (not longer than 7 working days).
(8) The exact date of your visit to RSUH.
(9) E-mail address where you would like the invitation to be sent.
A) Your passport should be valid 6 months after you leave Russia.
B) The above information should be sent to E-mail email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org with obligatory copy to inter.
*Letter of invitation is allowed for citizens of EU-countries, China, India and Japan. If your country is different you are welcome to come with a tourist visa.